Bulls game

A putrid game by the C's although they won. Again they played a team
that just wanted to score 70 points to keep from embarassing themselves
again and didn't really care about winning. Offensively, it was total
playground ball, everything helter-skelter other than an occasionally
Mercer curl and bottom-of-the-net...Pierce continued to the promise he
did at the beginning the of season with the complete game, including
being the only one who can pass on the move when he is double-teamed. He
did miss two free throws in a row again, something a guy with his
shooting touch should never do... Part of the problem offensively is
that Dana has to protect the ball with his side and back and therefore
limits his options to drive or pass in more than one direction. His lack
of height also limits his vision. Now that Dana is starting again, teams
know Dana limitations and they are pressuring him forcing him to protect
the ball and therefore, he can't even get the ball to the wing. I and
others brought out the need of a reserve point guard during the summer.
At this point of his career, Barros should be just sitting on the bench
to only be used for an emergency three... Walker seems to be degrading
again into the undisciplined behavior he exhibited two weeks ago. Fox
brought out the stats that the Celts on a pace to have made the least
number of free throws ever by a team. After watching Walker pout after
foul calls, I can't imagine any ref wanting to do Walker any favors.
Most players complain, but not in the baby type fashion Walker does.
Nobody wants to get showed up, even refs...McCarty continued to show his
lack of a three point shot. I wish he would practice his three point
shot in practice instead of games <g>...Vitally looks totally lost on
offense, setting picks for anyone who will stand for a second...Mercer
showed excellent touch on his shot but again missed the shot he was the
most wide open on...We won and Mercer and Pierce were the bright spots.
However, we never would have against anybody that mattered. The team has
to learn how to play as a team offensively or next year will look the
same as this year...

DJessen33