Re: Bulls game

Wow--no wonder Pitino coined the phrase "fellowship of the miserable."
What would you have said if they had lost? But as Bob Cousy observes,
there are no pictures in the scorebook. What counts most is *the Celtics
won the game,* and have won 3 of their last 4. Regardless of who you're
playing, whether you shoot 60% or 30%--so what? If you win, nothing else
matters.
--
Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI