Re: Oh yeah

Thanks, Alex. I appreciate that.

I'm actually surprised the disparities aren't wider. Especially in Walker's
case, the only major differential is in his 3 point percentage. Which to me
says that perhaps Walker's performance is not to blame for most of our losses,
that in fact he holds pretty steady. Then again, those of us who hate to see
him hoist up a quick 3 certainly have statistical fodder for feeling that way.

I have to say that I was disappoointed in Antoine's line against Philly: going
1 for 14 or whatever is bad enough, but the fact that he "complemented" that
by only grabbing 3 boards says to me that he was too narrowly focused on one
aspect of his game instead of working harder in non-scoring areas.

Given Mercer's increased tendencies this year to shoot more than last year,
someone should show him how there's almost a 10% swing in his shooting
percentage between Celtics wins and losses. Maybe he'd start paying more
attention on nights when his shot's not dropping.