Players spread the word

After the publicity stunt the other day, have the players shown up
anywhere to do good for their neighborhood or sign autographs?  Or was
that simply a one day gimmick photo opportunity?   They are amazingly
crass in their attempt to brainwash those of us who really pay their
salaries.

I do not subscribe to cable.  I will never pay for view for any sport,
not even the Celtics.  I do not buy Nike if I can avoid it because of
Michael Jordan and the phony image created around him.  (And because he
withdrew his image from the NBA and thereby failed to support the source
of funds for the pension for the older players who made his league
available for him.)  I wish there was a way to let Billy Hunter, Nike,
David Falk and the others that want to run the NBA how much they suck!

BTW, I don't watch baseball cause of that garbage labor dispute.  And I
may not come back to the NBA.  I would rather play a game with my son,
than spend $150 to watch one in Charlotte.  Screw and the BMW or MBenz
they rode in on.  A pox on both their houses.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net