Re: Walker Haters

Since it seems that many on this list, especially the Walker haters who
want to give away or trade Antoine for nothing because of his, shall we
say "immaturity", lets have a bit of a poll.

	1.CAN ANY OF YOU NAME 10 PLAYERS WHO YOU WOULD TRADE HIM FOR IN THE IN
THE NBA TODAY THAT ARE CLEARLY EQUAL OR BETTER THAN WALKER.

	My list: Shaq, Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill, Gary Payton, Tim Duncan. I
left Jordan, Hakeem, Ewing and Malone (who are all clearly better) off
the list because they are either retiring shortly or are  short
termers(another year or two playing).

	2. HOW MANY GAMES WOULD THE CELTICS HAVE WON LAST YEAR WITHOUT WALKER
ON THE TEAM?

	I say 20 games.

Come on all you Walker traders, I would love to hear opinions from you.
Regards,
Hart