RE: Walker Haters

Amen brother! Glad to see someone else sees reason.

Simon Kean

----------
From:  Patrick Goggin[SMTP:gogginpd@email.uc.edu]
Sent:  Sunday, 11 October 1998 13:09
To:  Celtics@igtc.com
Subject:  Walker Haters

	There is one and only one player in the league that I'd trade
Walker for stright up--Tim Duncan.  That's right, not Shaq, not Penny, not
Vin, not Payton and certainly not Garnett (did anyone out there see the one
on one matchups between Walker and Garnett last year?!)  And I can't even
believe the member who said Ilgauskas and Sabonis had equal value.  Do you
watch basketball?  This kid is 21 years old and can do it all.  He has the
potential to be the best player in the league for the next ten years.  The
claims on this list that Walker is a whiner and a baby and Ryan's
ridiculous column on the'punk' seem preposterous to me.  Our team would've
won 20 games last year at the most without him.  I just hope my beliefs are
never proven true in the form of Walker winning about 4 championships in
Phoenix.  Keep up the good fight Joe H.

Goggin in Cincinnati