Re: Know when to fold em

I took a couple pretty good body blows just in the name of discussion. There
is a reason why Pitino shopped Walker during the draft. There is a reason why
Portland was one of the rumored teams he was shopped to. Why? Because Paul
Allen can afford to pay top dollar. I, in the name of discussion, am trying to
GM a idea that takes care of the Walker problem. I would love it if we had
infinite dollars to spend and a dominate center in tow. Hello! back...Maybe we
get a restriction on Walker in the new CBO and we somehow sign Austin and all
our problems are solved. Until then, I will propose alternatives.
Now, I saw just about every game last year and I've seen Walker play in
person. Before anybody waves any more statistics under my nose, please do a
rebound per minute calculation. It may be eyeopening. Albetit I agree that
Walker is a good rebounder especially for a small forward. I just honestly
think his rebound stats will go down once we get other inside help and his
minutes go down.
Walker is good, very good. But he has some definite problem areas, some of
them correctable. I don't know what kind of deal it would take for me to pull
the trigger on a Walker/Wallace deal. I'm just taking an idea and running with
it...

DJessen33