Re: Dave Kindred (TSN): Who Needs The Players

<snip>
I'm really pissed about the season not starting on time. This is my
favorite time of year sportswise, I love buying the NBA magazines, guessing
who's going to make the playoffs, who wont, etc.

<snip>

I know what you are going through. I love reading the preview to the season
magazines. I BOUGHT 2, Lindy's and Basketball and realized there might not
be a season. So much for my beer money....

Its still interesting to read what these magazines say. But is there any
point to writing about the NBA when it seems there isn't going to be a
season to predict??

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu