ESPN

An ESPN article on the session tomorrow.  Come hear Billy Hunter stroke
his own ego.  Come hear the league cry poor house.

What you will not hear, Patrick Ewing saying, you know the ticket prices
keep most of the children of New York from being able to get into a game
to see me play.  We've got to do something to keep some sanity around
here.

You will not hear an owner say, I don't care what Antoine Walker wants,
I will rather have a team that is good and plays in the middle of the
pack that over pay a star in hopes that he will carry our team.

You want hear a player say, I'll give back my salary if I don't play
well, or the team does not win.

You won't hear Patrick Ewing or the owners give a damn about you or me.
And that is where the players miss the boat.

http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/news/1998/981007/00875141.html

--

Peace,

Bentz