The Worm

I have to laugh at all these powerful and strong guys being taken
advantage of by all these women. First it is Slick Willy being taken
advantage of by Monica the Mouth and now it is Rodman being taken over
the hurdles by Carmen Whatever. Who are both those sleazebags kidding.
They and their agents and/or advisors must think that every one of us
fell off a banana boat somewhere in the Everglades or something. Of
course, I do believe their are lots of mental midgets in this country
that did fall off a banana boat and believe that poor, weak Rodman was
taken advantage of.

Regards,
Hart