RE: Jason Williams?

>Paul,
>
>I had the pleasure/displeasure of seeing every Nets game either in person
>(yes I was the one that went) or on cable over the last 2 seasons while I
>was living in NY. Williams is all about hussle.

>Simon Kean

I'm sorry Simon. I'm having a hard time communicating this evening...not
being very clear at all. I meant Jason Williams the first player chosen by
the Sacramento Kings in the most recent draft. He's apparently an
unbelievable talent...but troubled, no? I don't think I've ever seen him
play and was just curious. West apparently is going to make a move for him
when the lockout ends.

Paul M.