FW: Jason Williams?

My mistake....you meant J-a-s-o-n not, J-a-y-s-o-n.

Jason (rookie point guard) Williams from all reports and college games I saw
is a supreme ball handler with uncanny passing skills. A selective shooter
with good range and basically can do it all. His off the court problems are
his downside, and a big downside at that. Transfer from two schools and
eventually got kicked off the team at Florida on behavioural grounds.

:)

Simon Kean