Re: If he wore green and white?

Well, I pointed out that dunking is UP.  And I think that might account for some of
the stats.  The old Celtics won with team play, defense and offense.  I think that the
shooting skills have diminished as far as the outside jump shot goes.  Last year there
was a good article about how folks like Eddie Johnson stay in the league because the
kids coming up can not make the shot consistently.  In fact, Eddie even said, hey its
not my fault they can't shoot anymore.

But the dunk certainly would increase the %.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net