re Prediction

Here goes, I thought the Pacers would be done in 6. Utah will win the big
series. Well rested and a good bench will keep the Bulls running and tired.
They should thank the Pacers. A little ahead of the schedule? Sure. The
Pacers will lose because they won't be able to cope w/Jordan and Pippen.
The Bulls last gasp!! Will Jordan retire? Who really cares anymore? Will
Pippen be gone? Hope not to Boston.