Re: National Bulls Company

-----Original Message-----
From: bob miller <bob@pointofchoice.com>

>>From the Bulls perspective, Jordan will often get something like this
>called (as he gets most calls, along with noncalls of his frequent
>traveling), so I can see why they were upset. But with the all the calls
>they usually get, give me a break ...

Generally in post season, the Ref's won't let a games outcome be decided by
a ticky/tack foul call and I see the Refs adhering to the same principle.
Generally  the Bulls are in a habit of winning alll games which are tied
until the last minute and that is not happening in these playoffs hence they
are whining.
                                                                         -
Mishra