Re: Forget Shooters...Go Big

          I have to agree with Neal on Traylor, but I've been singing
          his praises for some time now. I just think he has an NBA
          body, with great hands and good feet -- a combination that
          isn't that easy to find. He can play power forward or, in a
          pinch, center. I guarantee he'd be more effective
          defensively (not blocking shots) than Travis Knight. If we
          stay at 10, I'm hoping for Traylor or one of the high school
          kids.

          Mark