Other Michigan Big Men

Do we have a second round pick?

Because Maceo Bastion from Michigan will be hanging around the second
round and we could grab him.  Maceo is a skinny stick with the wing span
of someone 7'3''.  It is a great rebounder and can dunk like no one's
business.  If he had him under the basket and twone' driving...What at
day!

Also I say a framed picture of Ron and Chauncy with their arms around
eachother, SIGNED.  The price was $79.95 but because Chauncy was gone the
guy said he could let it go for 49.95.  Do you think this is a good deal
or a rip?

Go Blue
Neal