Forget Shooters...Go Big

With all of the talk about who is the best shooter, Robert Traylors name
is being lost in the shuffle.  As a student at Michigan who entered the
same year at Traylor I have watched him mature over 3 years.

He has great soft hands and quick feet.  Can't shoot free throws, and is a
real emotional leader.  He loves to play and is all heart.

BUT..where do we use him?  To small for a center, kind of slow for
Pitino's defense.  Would take some pressure off of Twone and grab some
rebounds.  With Pitino's conditioning, this could he our kid at 10.

OR why not drop down to 16-19 pick up Nazr and package some of our salary
trash away.

-Any word on Pervis retiring?

Write back with comments and answers-

Neal