I met robert Parish

hey everyone,

I just wanted to say that I met Robert Parish this morning at the Natick
Mall. I was in awe at first and said I wouldnt go ask for an autograph. The
I thought..what the hell..he was real nice. I told him I was sorry to bother
him and asked for his autograph..
I then said "you sure are tall." he said "yup I am.." I said thanks and
walked away.
c ya
Mike

Visit the Disgruntled Ex Burger King Employee Page!
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2645/index.html
-
now everybody's got advice they just keep on givin
Doesn't mean too much to me
Lots of people have to make believe their living
Can't decide who they should be
   -Boston