RP show

This week's RP show:

They talk about March Madness and how five of the members of
the Celtics had won national championships - the Kentucky crew
and Edney and Ellison, I believe. They showed some impressive
footage of Ellison and Edney's end-to-end drive to win it.

There was a segment on the best shooter on the Celtics - their
equipment manager. I don't remember his name but he had a
three-point contest with McCarty. They each shot 3-5 from
straight in front of the basket, which was evidently subpar
for this guy. Then he chose a spot on the baseline, standing
on the sideline, and beat McCarty 3-5 to 2-5.

Alex