Re: Chauncey vs. Kenny

>hoopla with the Raptors centered around the fact that "supposedly" Kenny
has
>a real alcohol problem, and Toronto wanted some guarantee that he was
>seeking assistance.  Please don't flame me for this, and I have no evidence
>that such hearsay is true.  I'm simply passing along what I was told.

     Holy cow where did you hear this one????? I am in Portland and adored
Kenny Anderson since his days at Georgia Tech and here in Portland he was
not only a model citizen but a very popular figure as well.  I have never
heard a breath of scandal and let me tell you NBA fans you know here in
Portland...things happen frequently.

     One other thing..your Celtic team is so good and very exciting to
watch,unless we are getting beat by you at the time...haha

     Kenny has been a wonderful fit for you thus far and if it had not been
for a star like Stoudamire being available..I do not think we ever would
have let Kenny go..  Good Luck in the future.