Does he have a tattoo?

OK...let's see. His field goal percentage is up. He hits the game winning
free throw. He's setting screens all over the floor...working hard without
the ball at both ends of the floor. He's getting double doubles again. The
team is winning. But....that damn trash talking. That damn wiggle. "He
reminds me of that damn Dennis Rodman." Those damn kids. "When I was his
age....back in my day we didn't wear those damn earrings." "Why don't you
marry that nice Ron Mercer honey. He doesn't ride that damn motorcycle."
"June...has the Beav' finished his homework?" Ok...I'm either in a time
warp, or the Puritans are making a huge comeback. I promise I'll never
write another word defending Walker. It just proves I have Satan inside me.

Paul M.