Minor

There's been a lot of talk of Minor's improved play of late.  I've been
surprised and impressed too (from the box scores, that is--I'm from Ohio
with no dish).  However, I wouldn't get too comfortable with him as the
starting SF.  I'm predicting that this is the latest showcasing move with
Minor plus possibly the draft pick being moved in the offseason for cap
space to sign the various forgettable center FA's we all keep mentioning.

Goggin in Cincinnati