Re: Does he have a tattoo?

You can say any positive thing you like about Toine.  I think those of us
who are considered to be "OLD FOGIES" because we aren't fans of this
trashiness are entitled to our opinions too.

For the record, I think Antoine Walker is a helluva player but he has
weaknesses like every other human being, including the trashtalking IMO.
You have the right to disagree.  But his field goal % is up?  To what
from what since when?  Walker works hard, but no harder than Bowen does
on defense, or DeClercq for that matter or most of his teammates.  He
sets screens.  What big man doesn't?  So does Abdur Rahim.  It's not a
case of making fun of Toine or anything like that.  Why is it not worthy
to have him show respect for the opposing team?  Is there some strategy
behind that?  For my opinion, you call me a Puritan.  Think it over Paul.

Cecil