RE: "RED" "Trash Talkiing"

.
> 	Don't get me wrong, I like Toine and hope to see him in Boston green for
> many years to come!!!! But 10-15 million NOT NOW!! He needs to grow up
and
> learn the meaning of PROFFESIONAL!!
>                              JIm

Unfortunately the Celtics will have to make a decision if he is a key
future cog.  He has a lot of talent and is still young, but can he become a
more disciplined team player ?  or will he simply turn into a Shawn Kemp
show me the money type ?  Only time will tell. As far as trash talking I
don't mind it it is part of the game and has been since I was young.
 Anyone who has played any organized or even pickup games can vouch for
this.  Some players are worse than others and just like to announce their
own games.  Reggie Miller always has been a good trash talker since his
junior high days, but from high school on he always could back it up.   The
same with Larry.  If you are gonna' talk the talk you better walk the walk,
 as they say, or you look stupid when you get taken to school.  A good
example is the first game victory over Chicago, I remember Jordan saying
"You think they won the NBA championship".  The next game Michael took them
to school.