Utah whimps out

Hello gang....

    Ok so I had the displeasure of watching the game last night.  Can any
one tell me when the last time Karl Malone came up big in a big game?  What?
Does he have another boo boo on his hand that is keeping him from grabbing
key rebounds?  Does he have some sort of fear of dunking the ball that is
making him miss all those 3 inch bunny shots?  This is a championship
caliber team right?  Why is every one so afraid of the open shot?  Hornacek,
Stockton, Morris, Russell, Foster they all hedged on the open jumpers, then
threw up crappy jumpers with defender right in their face.  I am sorry to
have to vent like this to the list, but in the past week it seems we have
been guilty of idolizing this team.  Hitching our glory wagons to their
ability to beat the Bulls.  I think if I see the Jazz try to run the left
handed screen and roll from the left side of the court one more time I am
going to puke.  AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

OK, I feel better...any one like to reply?