Re: Utah whimps out

No as evidence in the last week this team is at best a Conference
Championship team.  There is a big difference.  I have "liked" Malone and
Stockton to a degree for some time, but there inability to play true
championship ball is sickening.  You have to feel for them, yet at the same
time be repulsed.  Harse words, but just think how the majority of the
citizens of Utah feel?  Malone is lost on the big stage, where Rodman is at
home.

The Bulls are a great team (top 5 of all-time for sure), but the level of
competition is marginal at best.  Their best competition were in the first
2 years against that LA team and the Blazers.  Sonics flamed out, the Suns
the same and now the Jazz.  Too bad they didn't play the Rockets with Clyde
and Hakeem in '95.

Unfortunately their finals performances will be the lasting memory of these
2 HOF's.

McHale would have taken Malone to school on the offense end, and when he
might have gotten beat on the D, Chief would have bailed him out.  There is
no comparison.

Thanks for the insight,
Greg

This is a championship  caliber team right?

Why is every one so afraid of the open shot?  Hornacek,