Re: Antoine can improve...

> Antoine's turnovers are hurting him real bad, which is why I was all
> over him. Plus his field goal percentage is kind of low.

	Could these negative parts of his game......(sorry his commercial just
came on)
Anyway, could these negative parts of his game be because he is such a huge
part of our offense?  Once Billups and Mercer get more experience and
contribute more on offense, Antoine will not have to create so much on
offense, therefore less turnovers and a better shooting percentage.
						Erik Estes