Re: ANTOINE COSTING THE CELT's TWO POINTS A GAME?

>   There was plenty of time to set a play up
> but Mr. WAlker felt it necessary to be in the limelight.

And you know how Walker felt because..........

>  Want more evidence?

Yes, I would like some evidence.

> How about the Hornets home game after he hit that game winner in Boston against
> the Wizards?  Score tied with a minute left and what does Walker do, drive in on
> Mason with 15 seconds on the clock and lose the ball (although he was slightly
> bumped by Mason).

Whose hands would you put the ball in, as opposed to the most talented player and
captain?   On a different note, even Larry and Michael have blown opportunities to
win games.

> And it took Walker half the season to learn not to piss off
> the refs.

Agreed, Antoine is a bit arrogant with the refs, but this is a different point
entirely.

>  I do think Walker has potential but an all-star he is not.

Making the all-star team MAKES him an all-star.....

> Also I
> never said Walker should be on the bench.  I just think he needs a much better
> shot selection (fewer 3's) and he needs to look for open people more instead of
> taking it in on 3 people.

I agree, and this will come with more seasoning.  Remember, Antoine would be a
junior this year.  He is merely in his basketball infancy......he just happens to be
the most talented player on this ballclub.