Re[2]: ANTOINE COSTING THE CELT's TWO POINTS A GAME?

I don't know if you've ever "played" ball or if you just watch it only but if a
player does not get to touch the ball often, then 9 times out of 10 that player
will not shoot well.  That is how the other players are with Walker.  How can
anybody get into a shooting rhythm if Walker is forcing a million shots a game?
Almost every close game the Celts lost (there were a lot of them) Walker felt it
upon himself to carry the team in the crunch when there were other players
shooting the rock just as well if not better than himself.  Even that Wizards
game where he hit for 49 points, he was instrumental in getting the Celts back
into it but in the last few seconds he tried to drive on three people and had it
stripped.  Why work so hard to keep your team in it if you are gonna pull a
boneheaded selfish play like that?  There was plenty of time to set a play up
but Mr. WAlker felt it necessary to be in the limelight.  Want more evidence?
How about the Hornets home game after he hit that game winner in Boston against
the Wizards?  Score tied with a minute left and what does Walker do, drive in on
Mason with 15 seconds on the clock and lose the ball (although he was slightly
bumped by Mason).  And it took Walker half the season to learn not to piss off
the refs.  I do think Walker has potential but an all-star he is not.  Also I
never said Walker should be on the bench.  I just think he needs a much better
shot selection (fewer 3's) and he needs to look for open people more instead of
taking it in on 3 people.  Although against Denver, Tony Battie didn't need too
much help at all to swat Walker.