Pitino's show

I only caught the last few minutes of the show this week. The feature at
the end was with the strength coach. His two biggest projects?

Walter McCarty and Travis Knight.  He talked about how McCarty has actually
shrunk since his college days (a RP aside: "what did those Knicks do to our
boy?" to which the strength guy replied: "I can't get into that.")
Apparently Walter is something like 20lbs lighter now. How COULD the Knicks
let a player shrink?

Try this on the treadmill next time you're in the gym. Grade 25, speed 5.O
and run uphill for 15-30 secs. This is part of the C's conditioning routine.

Anyone see where Marty "the Irish Pride" Conlon signed on with the Miami
Heat for the rest of the year?

I'll be glad when the Cs return to the Garden and collect themselves for
the rest of the season.

TJL