Re: two more questions

Ooh, a test!

On Mon, 23 Feb 1998 JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> 1.  what's with dana?  He ended the sonics game being carried off and did not
> play last night.  what's the deal?

Sprained his ankle.  I haven't heard how bad it is.  At least he was
dressed in uniform last night.

> 2.  Did we do something wrong, or were they just better than us?  I can never
> figure this out.  KA said we didn't play as well.  Is that just spin control,
> or were we just manhandled on both ends of the floor?  explain your answer.

I would say the Celtics didn't play as well as they did against Seattle.
The defense was particularly awful, although a lot of credit has to go to
Portland's big men - their passing was great.  Particularly Sabonis.  I
got a laugh seeing DeClerq standing next to him - he looked like a little
kid!

The offense wasn't *too* bad, as both Kenny Anderson and Ron Mercer had
solid games.  They just didn't have much help (Barros would have been a
big plus).  Despite the Blazers getting layups or dunks on
seemingly every possession in the first quarter, the Celtics were
only behind 25-30.  It hasn't helped that Antoine Walker has forgotten
how to play basketball. He's been out to lunch for most of the road trip.

Dan