Re: Billups in Raptors' game

> I wish Billups was still with Celts....hope that Kenny A. will prove
> that Celts did not get a bad trade.
>
> 				Sashi

	I agree.  I wish he was still a Celt, but hope we can somehow improve from
it (free agents??).  I think Billups could be an Allen Iverson type,
scoring point guard, but that is not what Pitino was looking for.  Pitino
did not adjust his system to the players he had.  He tried to adjust the
players he had, to his system.  Whether or not this is good...I don't know.
 I truly think we traded away better players, but the players we got may be
better in Pitino's system.  I hope it works out.

Erik Estes