Re: teams status next season

I said it, and I actually think Walker should play at the 3, but I think Pitino wants him at the 4. You never know with Pitino though. (OK I know we are all sick of this but...ideally Walker at the 3 and Baker at the 4 ;^)

I think Pitino wants to keep Walker's quickness at the PF spot and get a versatile 3 that can really shoot. (He wanted Pippen, signed Mills to a multi year deal,  and has only played Walker at the 3 once this year, it just doesn't sound like he has plans to move Walker there anytime soon, with the players he has available to him).

And if Pierce was available I would love to get him.

>> I don't think anyone was proposing picking Pierce, just discussing his
>> draft range.
>
>No, the post that I responded to said that the C's should get a free
>agent small forward. Thats why I said that.

Ken Kokubo
UIS/Harvard University
617.496.8151