Re[4]: VISIONS OF ML CARR...

        I figured this would be your response.  Oh I made an error on who the
Celtics are playing.  That makes me a Celtic wannabe according to you.  I don't
know how old you are but since I was 7 years old I've been following the Celtics
(Big Three era) so please don't use that "you're a Celtic wannabe" attack on me.
Are you one of those people who started watching the Celtics just because Pitino
came in?  You probably don't even know who Greg Kite or Scottie Wedman or Cedric
Maxwell or Kevin Gamble is.  Better yet your extent of Celtic knowledge probably
goes back to when Dominique was here.  The only visions of Bird you probably had
was when he was on replays on the Classic Sports Network, no I'm sorry, you
probably watched his McDonald's commercials and heard from a friend that he
played for the Celts. I made an incorrect statement on what teams the Celts will
play.  When was that a Celtic sin?  Because I made an error on the Celtics
schedule (which I didn't have in front of me), does that mean I do not know the
Celts?  No the only thing that means is that I didn't bother memorizing the
schedule like you did.  Did I incorrectly critique a player or Coach Pitino's
strategy?  No I didn't, I merely said that the Celts had better beat the next
few teams they play which is absolutely the correct statement.  The Celts have
the capabilities to beat all those teams I mentioned, even the Sonics who were
beaten by the Mavs.  Oh I forgot the Celts were playing the Warriors too, guess
what, the Warriors are a sub .500 team.  As for Portland, they're good but they
are definitely within the Celtics capabilities.  Oh Portland beat the Lakers so
they are way too good for the Celts according to you right?  Hey, Phillie swept
the Lakers so what does that say about the Lakers?  And yes I remember the away
game victory at Inglewood.  The same thing that happened to the Lakers that day
happened to the Celts last night.  The Celts took the game as a gimme and they
got burnt.
Oh by the way, that vice president of the Minnesota TImberwolves, Kevin McHale,
he used to play for the Celtics too, and you know what I heard?  He was a pretty
good player too.