Joe Smith deal?

I heard a rumor that the Warriors were considering sending Joe Smith to
the Magic for Nick Anderson and a 2nd round draft pick.  I'm not a Joe
Smith fan , but that is a pathetic deal for the former #1 overall pick.
I don't see what they get out of it.

Nick Anderson just signed a new deal, I don't think it's a lot of money
or for a very long time, but still, it's not like they get salary cap
space.  He shoots inconsistently, won't drive anymore because he's
scared to go to the free throw line where he sucks.  And a second round
pick is usually a throwaway in a deal.

I think we can make a much better offer than this.  I know Pitino likes
Smith, so I'm asking why don't we.  We could give Minor, or Brown,
Knight or all of them for all I care.  Plus most likely a higher 2nd
round pick.

The only thing I can think is that Joe Smith will be asking for too much
money, but how much could he realistically get?  I think everyone knows
he's a bust, and not worth more than 5 million a year.

I say we get in on this deal, and maybe we could pair Smith with Walker
in a pretty good forward duo.

Rohan