Sir Charles

What was the word Barkley used in describing NBC last night on the
post game interview?  He was asked about the "next Michael" and said
what he thought of the "Kobe hype" very pointedly.  Oh!  It was
"pathetic."  He had just pulled down 21 rebounds to lead Houston over
Seattle; let's see "the next Jordan" do that--my commentary.  Then he
said, " ... pathetic NBC."  I loved it.  Only Charles could cut through the
"jazz" like that.  The TNT announcers loved it, too.

Sir Charles.  Still a great one once in a while.

Gene