Lamebeer as Coach?

Detroit fires Collins as coach, and considers Hacksaw Bill as head coach.
What is this world coming too?  I can almost see Bill acting like Woody
Hayes on the sideline giving a clothsline to someone running down the
court.  The mention of his name alone gives me the shakes.  Hopefully he
stay on the golf course and off the bb court.

On another subject:

Bird at the time of the draft, spoke of his great optimism for the future
of Croshere with the Pacers.  Does anyone here think Bird, with all this
supposed love/hate stuff surrounding his relationship with the Celtics,
would actually make any deal with the team.  I don't see it happening any
time soon.  Unless of course we give him a deal he would foolish to pass
up, and that certainly is not something the average Celtic fan would like
to see.

I was at the Blazer/Raptor game last night.  Camby looks like he hasn't yet
put down the wacky stuff, as he was never in that game.  Wallace may have
some skills that can be practical, he looked ok last night, and of course
Damon was so overwellmed playing in his hometown, with the trade talks,  it
is a wonder they had any chance at all.  Which they did, give the Blazers
quite a test.

Later,
Greg