Re: off another list

-----Original Message-----
From: JOzersky@aol.com <JOzersky@aol.com>
To: giants@icplus.net.au <giants@icplus.net.au>; celtics@igtc.COM
<celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Monday, February 02, 1998 7:21 AM
Subject: Re: off another list

>Do this trade immediately!  It sounds too good to be true!  I love it!
>
>Camby, Wallace, and a top five pic for Travis and Chauncey?  Hard to
believe

I don't like it. Camby is to fragile in my opinion. Wallace just gives us
another small forward. A head case small forward at that. The most important
factor is the pick belongs to the Warriors unless it is a top three pick.
The warriors are bad but it would still take some bounces of the ping pongs
to make that pick a top three pick. I vote against this trade.

Art Silva