New Poll (finally!)

I have been having FTP problems since Friday, thus no new trivia or polls.  It was rectified this morning, so I am once again able to update my pages.

This week's poll is an end-of-the-year deal for all sports.  Please visit and offer your opinions.  This poll will run until January 3, so you have lots of time to think about it!

Trivia will have to wait until tonight...have to Xmas shop for the wife  :-)

Wishing you and yours the very best of holiday seasons, and all the best for the new year 1999.

Find the poll on my home page or my team pages:
Red Sox -- http://www.bobgeorge.com/redsox/
Patriots -- http://www.bobgeorge.com/patriots/
Celtics -- http://www.bobgeorge.com/celtics/
Bruins -- http://www.bobgeorge.com/bruins/

Find last week's results at:
http://www.bobgeorge.com/pollarchive.html
Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com