Re: Agents to the rescue...Index(es):

I'm another that rarely turns on the NBA to watch a game unless the Celts
are in it. On occasion, I will watch a Knick game, love to see them lose. I
haven't missed the NBA. I have missed the Celtic games tremendously. Hockey
just doesn't do it. NFL, just so, so. If there is a season it will suck,
there's never good harmony for awhile after a strike or lockout. The owners
should call it a day and wait till next year. It's really too bad, the
Celts were finally becoming exciting again. Money has soured this sport, it
may never recover. I'm on the owners side but there is enough selfishness
and irresponsibility from both parties to go around. Now with the franchise
Walker probably gone, I miss it less and less.