Kevin Willis has Sensible Request

Sorry for stepping on Way/Rays toes but I wanted everyone to see the
following culled from my daily Infobeat E-Zine
http://www.infobeat.com/stories/cgi/story.cgi?id=2557724476-1d3

06:24 PM ET 12/22/98

Raptors' Willis wants secret ballot on contract

 Raptors' Willis wants secret ballot on contract
           TORONTO (AP) _ Kevin Willis of the Toronto Raptors defied his union
 leadership Tuesday and called for NBA players to vote by secret ballot in
hopes
 of ending the lockout.
           ``The majority would vote for the owners' latest proposal, just
to start
 playing ball again,'' Willis said, referring to the offer made last week
by NBA
 commissioner David Stern.