Re: secret to increased enjoyment of Celtic Mailing list

John,

Give and takes against the unstoppable force that is Noah has been going on
for nearly 2 months since this insufforable CBA debate started.  Noah
himself stated many weeks ago that he had little use for the discussion of
actual basketball talk, but thrived on the this oh so fascinating CBA war
of the worlds.  In short, and again using his own words, he has almost no
sense of humor, therefore his constant picking apart any post on this
subject, has become very old, stale, boring and most importantly a pain in
the ass.

Witness posts just in the last week; Noah has now irritated Dorine, a long
time and solid contibutor to this list, who as far as I can tell wouldn't
look to put anyone out of place, of course the same doesn't hold true for
Noah, his insensitivity has no bounds.  Look at the thread you comment on
here, there appears to be a concerted effort to filter Noah across numerous
list members who have had it with his drivel.  Imagine that John, someone
so put off by this crap that they are willing to block an entire group of
arguments for the sake of getting rid of one component of the mix.  I truly
wonder and am curious how Noah feels about being the scorn of so many of
this group.  I know personnaly of the the depth of this disgust as I have
heard from dozens who have supported my arguments in the past, and only
from 2 who had something more than a courtesy comment on Noah's behalf.
Only 2 out of the hundreds reading some part of the matter.  Quite the
mandate.

Me personnaly, Noah filtered me on my home computer only because he
couldn't take a very educuated give and take, and resorted to calling me
names.  In a battle of wits, it is hard to fight with an unarmed man, as my
uncle used to say, "It is hard to soar with the eagles, when you work with
turkeys".  It is time somebody stuffed this turkey and served him up with
cranberries and spuds.

I put off this post, hoping he had calmed down, to no avail, but your naive
comments and threats only serve to fuel my arguments that this is a stupid
debate, one brought on by a man not one of us would want to spend any real
time with in a discussion or walking down the street.  He insults us while
boring us, then chalks it up to his duty as a keeper of the truth on this
list, ridding us of wrongs and any opinion that doesn't agree with his.
How and why Benz keeps responding is anyone's guess.  I for one have long
respected Benz's input, but with Noah's public service comments even his
retorts are hardly worth noting.  His Worlds updates are appreciated.

I ask nothing more than Noah to leave us alone with his line by line
garbage, that we all consider filtering Noah for good, making his arguments
moot for the most of us.  "If a tree falls in the forest, with no one there
to hear it, does it make a sound?", or more aptly "does a bear shit in the
woods?"  When you think about it, it is really the same argument.

Now, for all card carrying members of the "Just say Noah" club repeat after
me; "I will not let the Re: King ruin my day, I will wait patiently for the
day he has an original post or idea, and mostly we look for an end to this
hellish CBA impass that will also bring an end to phenomonon that is Noah.
If we could all give him just 1/100 our sense of humor, then maybe he could
be as funny as our accountants"  Amen and pass the Sam Adams.

Later, and apologies now to those I have offended or time and bytes I have
wasted.  The next meeting will be at 3:00PM ET today on your usual e-mail
channel, Michael it is your turn to bring the cookies,
Greg

P.S.  Joe, we understand your compassion, but don't give up the ship.
Remember when given the chance Noah has contempt for you too, he just
doesn't have a translator for French.  His arguments can be interesting,
but this type of interesting is like walking on glass versus the hot
pavement, they both hurt.  We welcome you back anytime to the meetings.