Re: secret to increased enjoyment of Celtic Mailing list

  This list is not your turf.

Ain't that the truth. Here's another bookburner who wants to keep two
American citizens from expressing themselves. Who died and left you boss?
The list is like television, if you don't like what you're watching, switch
the channel. There have been plenty of posts on filtering out missives that
offend your delicate sensibilities, Take advantage of them or simply delete
the offenders and read the posts that interest you. Noah tried to get
someone kicked off the list as well. I've had my share of flak thrown at
me, but i've never tried to get someone banned from the list. Noah is like
a rock in your shoe on a fifty mile hike but he's got a right to express
himself. (?)  There is enough room for a little flame now and then, ignore
it or enjoy it, your choice. We're not discussing a cure for cancer here.

>I will seek to have both of you deleted from this list.

As much as it galls me to refer to Noah, that quote smacks of the Thought
Police in Noah's thread on "1984"

>Take you silly act somewhere else.  TTFN, John

Who in blazes says "ta ta for now" anymore?

                                                   M. DiZio