Re: secret to increased enjoyment of Celtic Mailing list

To Adam and Noah,
I have been an occasional contributor and avid reader of this
list for sometime now.  I am a season ticket holder who also has
strong opinions, some of them proven dead wrong.  I think I should
be able to read and contribute to this list, agree or disagree with
others, without rancor.  This list is not your turf.  It is public
domain, and as such, needs to treated with respect.  Your continual
verbal warfare is not amusing or enjoyable by me, and if it continues,
I will seek to have both of you deleted from this list.

Take you silly act somewhere else.  TTFN, John