Re: question

Actually, GM's and coaches are allowed to have discussions with each
other during the lockout, they just can't converse with the players,
with a few exceptions.  Therefor, one should expect a lot of deals
to be initiated after the stalemate is finished.  Especially from our
very own Trader Rick.  Do you think he's becoming restless?
WC

>Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:28:58 +0200
>From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
>To: celtics <celtics@igtc.COM>
>Subject: question
>
>Hi list:
>
>I have a question of a general nature.  What prevents NBA coaches and
>GM's from substantively discussing trades amongst themselves during the
>lock-out? In other words, should we expect a blizzard of trades
>(including Toine) to be officially announced the very day the lockout
is
>lifted?  I can't see what prevents this from happening...
>
>In other matters, I agree it would do Toine a lot of good to talk to
Bob