RE: secret to increased enjoyment of Celtic Mailing list

Greg,
Now you've gone and done it by deeply offending me! Joe may be living in
Paris, but, dash it, I live in Montreal and I do speak French. So,
unless you retract your comments, I will have to pursue this case and
see that it comes up before the Human Rights Commission! I shall throw
in a charge of racism for good measure, seeing that I belong to the
visible minorities group!
Hey, Joe, you may be black, but you ain't nothing if you aren't a
visible minority. C'est la vie, mon cher. Il va falloir que tu changes
ta couleur - a la Michael Jackson!

venkat