No Subject

>This may seem like a petty thing, but what I read in the paper today
>convinces me that we don't want Matt Geiger.  It is reported that Geiger
>left his team during halftime of Game 1 and went to the Crown Club (a
>private restaurant and a good place to have a drink).  The club policy
>is for the injured player to be in the locker room or on the bench.
>Some folks in the Crown Club reported Geiger.
>
>It seems to me that there is some sort of attitude problem among many of
>the players today.  They simply do not put the team ahead of their own
>personal desires.  It seems to me that if Geiger can't follow a simple
>rule like that, he can't play for Pitnio.

>Peace, >Bentz

I agree completely.  The Charlotte paper has a couple of articles in it
today about this incident, and another incident where Geiger was tossing a
small ball back and forth with fans during a timeout. The ball ended up
being tossed into the huddle!
He has also called Cowens immature, because Cowens seems to think Geiger
thinks he is on "recess"

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu