Re:

At 21:16 +0200 4/23/98, Jo Hironaka wrote:

>P.S.  I'm game if someone wants to start a "Show 'Toine the Money vs.
>Wait 'til Next Year" poll. I think everyone on the list should
>participate.

Here's something to get it going:
Bob Ryan, today's Boston Globe:

"Antoine Walker appears to think that having a 4-year-old daughter makes
him a responsible person, when the opposite is true. And Pitino's public
endorsements notwithstanding, you can't convince me that Paul Gaston &
Co. aren't terrified of making a $100 million commitment to such a
spectacularly immature young man. "

K. Kveraga