Pitino's wrath

After losing so bad the nite before, Pitino shook up the troops. Even
without that these guys have pride. Excellent effort against Orlando, love
this style of play. We got good points in the paint for a change. Watching
Chuck Daly on the sidelines, he looked bored with the whole thing, not much
emotion. Walker made his usual once a game blunder, late in the 4th after a
steal, he immediately drove to the hoop with 3 Orlando players waiting,
blocked, the game was basically over anyway. He does have some fantastic
moves inside, 15 big rebounds also.

Celts, averaging 18,000 at home. Think I predicted 24 wins, whooda thunk
32, and their not done yet.